Friday 30 September 2011

Mindmaps and Game Mapping

This is the mind-map and generation of ideas I created  on the how the public take to the Fairy Tales concept. I discovered this information after researching 

This is the mindmap I created to how Fairy Tales create characters and the general stereotypes you expect to be in the game. I discovered this after researching into the concept.

This is the mindmap I generated after looking and researching into how  the media have used the idea of fairy tales in media genres such as films, books and games
This is the mind map which just looks at fairy tales as an overall  whole and general concept. Here I mind mapped basically what you typically see in a fairy tale story or concept.
Before looking into the project I had to look into the overall concept of Fairy Tales. How generally Fairy tales are created and what they do in their stories, how the public have approached fairy tales and how they find the, how the different media types have used fairy tales in concepts such as films, games and books and finally the types of characters you'd typically expect in a fairy tale and significant personality traits in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment